Wednesday, April 23, 2008

This is the last page of probably one of my favorite scenes. I hope you guys liked it too. Fortunately I had kind of a small jump in readers during this scene- I'm glad people came in for that part of the comic. Anyway.

I had a great time at NYCC! There's new fanart up from Mary C. Shyne, who I met at the con. It was totally awesome discussing the women there walking around in leather underwear with her. (For real, con-going ladies, let's be serious for five seconds. )

I got a sketch from Alex Robinson too, and I was so nervous and excited I can't even tell you. He gave me a really good sketch but sometimes its weird getting drawings at conventions. I'm never sure whether to talk or not when they're drawing; I don't want to distract them, but there's also this awkward sort of silence. Oh well!

There was only one bad part to all this. When I got back from New York, I found out that Martin Scorsese had done a lecture at Brown that weekend, which is right next to my school. And I missed it. Noooooooo

No comments: