Thursday, September 20, 2007

Even though there's no page today, I wanted to write a short post about some stuff I've been thinking about. But first:
Thanks so much to Spike of Templar, Arizona for linking Good Crook and saying some really nice things in her blog. Templar is one of my absolute favorite comics of all time, for serious. And Spike is an artist who has a certain sensibility that I just really get into. It's not just that I love her work- I also love the sort of mindset I get when I read her stuff. It's very inventive, but completely natural at the same time, which is very rare. It's the same for me when I read Michael Chabon- it takes me a while to get out of the mood the writing puts me in. Know what I mean? Anyway, I swear to the god of the Internet I would still be saying this if she hadn't linked me.

So, yeah. This comic has barely started, but I hope you'll stick with it. Maybe this isn't the format it's best suited for, but I hope you'll enjoy it anyway. I'm excited about it, and maybe you will be too.

No comments: