Saturday, September 1, 2007

So, here we go. I wrote this thing as a graphic novel or whatever, so the first couple of pages aren't going to be... action-packed, exactly. It'll probably take a week and a half of updates to get into, you know, talking and stuff. I'm pretty happy with the drawings, though. Come back here Wednesday for the next page, which at least has one of the characters on it. After that the comic will be up MWF. This counts as Monday's, just because I wanted it to start on the first of the month.

Does it look wierd that the comic is on a white background but the page is black? Or is that okay? I don't know, I'm not very good at site design and stuff like that. It's good that Webcomics Nation does most of the work for me.

By the way, soon you'll be able to find this page at www.goodcrook.com. FANCY.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This looks really good. I like the black. [Don't forget to update your profile]