Monday, May 5, 2008

Good morning! I just want to quickly announce that a Good Crook minicomic will be running M-F this week and M-W next week over at Short Stories section. We won't be seeing Jackie's friend Rico for a while so he has a starring role in this one. (It's a flashback!)

My 24-hour-comic "Mickey Rooney" is also up there, you can read that one too if you haven't yet. In fact I would recommend reading that one first. It's not vital, but that's how I would do it.

These extra comics aren't hugely important to read to understand the story, but these characters go other places in my head, and do things that don't really have a place in the main comic. (I'd make a joke about how "LULZ cartoonists are crazy!" but I'm sure you've all heard people say stuff like this a million times before.) I do these extra comics sometimes just to try out these different stories. So maybe you'll like them too...?

No comments: