Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hey guys! A few quick things-

Site updates: I've made some changes to the cast page. Check it out if you're interested in that kind of stuff. I'm gonna be fixing up most of the "extras" pages over the next week so they match the rest of the site, especially the "about" page which has been down for a little while. So NOW YOU KNOW.

Forum: I'm ... thinking of putting one up...? There's nothing sadder than a forum with no posts, but I think there's enough of you guys around by now to make it worth the risk. So... y'know, look for that. In the meantime, you can follow me on Twitter if you want!

Cons: Again, I'm gonna be at MoCCA and SDCC. So say hi! I'm told I'm a very nice person.

There's more big news coming up, but I'm not sure when to talk about it. Stay tuned!

No comments: